Track Materials (Sleepers, Fish Plates, Bolts and Nuts).
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mondays to Fridays except public holidays.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 150,000 (Uganda Shillings One hundred Fifty thousand Only). The method of payment will be CASH payable to the Chief Cashier, Room 5, First Floor, URC
Headquarters Building, Plot 57, Nasser Road, Kampala, Uganda. The payment receipt issued by the Chief Cashier will be presented to the Senior
Procurement Officer at the address indicated in 8(a) below to obtain the bidding documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(a) at or before 3:00 pm (local time) on May 31, 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 72million or USD20,000. Bid securities must be valid until November 02, 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the
address below at 8(d) at 3:15 pm (local time) on May 31, 2018.
- There shall be a pre-bid meeting on the date and time indicated in the proposed schedule in this notice.
- (a)Documents may be inspected at:
The Procurement and Disposal Unit Room 10, First Floor, URC Headquarters Building, Plot 57, Nasser Road
- P . O. Box 7150, Kampala, Uganda. Telephone: (031) 2 219 144 Fascimile: 041 4 344 405
- Documents will be issued from: Same address as in 8(a) above.
- Bids must be delivered to: Same address as in 8(a) above.
- Address of bid opening: Same address as in 8(a) above BUT “Boardroom, Second Floor”
- The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|a.||Publish bid notice||April 19, 2018.|
|b.||Pre-bid site visit(s)||NA|
|c.||Pre-bid meeting where||NA|
|d.||Bid closing date||May 31, 2018. at|
|e.||Evaluation process||June 01 – June 08,|
|2018 (end date)|
|f.||Display and communication||June 21, 2018.|
|of best evaluated bidder notice|
|g.||Contract signature||July 16, 2018.|