URC provides logistics freight solutions for exports, imports and local haulage within the region mainly categorised as containerised, bulk, heavy cargo and out of gauge cargo through the railway network operating from Mombasa to kampala via Malaba(Northern Corridor) , from Kisumu to Kampala and Jinja Pier through Lake Victoria and from Dar es Salaam to Kampala via Port Bell over Lake Victoria through Marine services (Central Corridor).
- Mombasa to Kampala via Malaba (Norther Corridor)
- kisumu to Kampala and Jinja Pier through Lake Victoria
- Dar es Salaam to Kampala via Port Bell over Lake Victoria through MV Kaawa (Central Corridor).
- Bulk Cargo including; Wheat, Grain, Vegetable Oil, Steel
- Containerized Cargo; 20ft & 40ft
- Petroleum Cargo in Tanktainers
Our Commitment To; Government of Uganda
- Reduce the cost of doing business
- Ease congestion burden of cargo on road
Our Customers To provide proficient customer experience through efficient, reliable, and innovative logistical solutions.